Dear Adventure Traveler,
We live in interesting times and for everyone around the world the past year has been difficult to say the least. The disruption to the daily lives of people, families and their respective livelihoods and industries is unprecedented.
However dark it may seem now, there is a light at the end of the tunnel and we continue to believe that we can still travel, dream and learn – albeit for now – via our armchair. In fighting this battle together, we will be launching a series of online podcasts, videos and blogs offering you up to date information on COVID-19 travel restrictions, an insight into how local suppliers are doing in this current climate, and most importantly of all giving you hope for the future with cool travel tips, destinations to explore, activities to experience and how each of us can have an impact on responsible travel.
Now more than ever, is our time to come together, develop a shared understanding of those around us and provide hope that we can create a brighter and more responsible future for the generations to come.
Wild N Happy Mick
Be Wild….Be Happy
FAQs – Frequently Asked Questions
Most importantly, Wild N Happy Travel is committed to the health and safety of you, our valued clients.
With that in mind, we have outlined below a series of FAQs that may help reassure and answer any questions you have regarding your tour situation. They are as follows:
What are we doing to help?
As the global community continues to fight the spread of COVID-19, we’re trying to do our part to slow its spread also.
At the forefront of our thoughts is the world as a whole, you, our valued guests, office staff, tour guides and our suppliers. That is why we took the proactive decision to cancel all tours throughout 2020.
All of our staff are working fully remotely and in addition, to make life easier and somewhat enjoyable for you, we have also implemented the following:
- We are offering a 100% Credit on File – see below for details.
- Adapted and eased our cancellation policy to help you in this time of uncertainty – see below for details.
- We have created a COVID-19 specific FAQs section below, for people whose travel has been impacted by the pandemic.
- We will be launching a series of online podcasts, videos and blogs offering you:
- up to date information on COVID-19 travel restrictions.
- an insight into how our team and local suppliers are doing in this current climate.
- cool travel tips on destinations to explore, activities to experience and how you can get involved in our giveback initiatives.
- and most importantly of all, great stories and memories to provide some much needed happiness and hope for the future.
How You Can Help Support Our Travel Community?
Witnessing the impact that the COVID-19 has had and is continuing to do to the livelihoods of office travel staff, tour guides and suppliers throughout the world is heartbreaking. If you are in a position to do so, there are several ways you can help support the Travel community:
- Instead of cancelling, just opt for our credit on file towards future travel if you’re forced to change your plans.
- Purchase a gift card (this goes for Wild N Happy Travel, but for other local businesses as well!) to put towards future travels and experiences.
- Share your happy memories! Post on Facebook and Instagram your favourite travel photos, videos or stories.
- Let us know what future destinations you would like to experience and spread the enthusiasm to the rest of the world by liking and sharing our podcasts, videos and blogs.
Where are we sourcing our information on the COVID-19 pandemic?
At Wild N Happy Travel, we are following the advice issued by the recommended national and international bodies. They are as follows:
What are our Health and Safety practices while on tour?
Springing from our strong Responsible Travel ethos, we benefit hugely from:
- Only operating small tours with limited numbers – maximum of 14 people per tour.
- Taking you off the beaten track to avoid the crowds and generally do not visit enclosed places where large numbers of people are gathered.
- Integrating regular cleaning and sanitizing into our daily tour routine. Each of our tour buses are equipped with an up to date information sheet on hygiene best practices, hand sanitisers for clients use only, disinfectant sprays, disposable paper towels for single-use and all of the latest emergency contact details.
Will Wild N Happy Tours run in 2021?
Yes, we are hopeful and are currently planning to run all of our scheduled departures from the 1st April 2021 onwards. However, we will continue to evaluate the situation and to decide whether we need to continue rolling proactive cancellations after April 2021. In the meantime, if your travel plans have changed you can request one of the following options:
1. Deferring your tour with our Credit on File option
This is a popular option currently with our clients as it allows you to experience Ireland at a later date this year or in 2022.
If you wish to avail of this option we encourage you to get in touch as soon as possible, as tours later in the 2021 season are booking up quickly. Remember, you can also avail of our 2022 tour departure dates.
- So How Does It Work? The Wild N Happy Credit on File is good anytime in the future. Planned to go to Ireland in May this year but circumstances have changed and you now wish to go in September instead or even in 2022? No problem – your credit will apply.
- How do I request a Credit on File? You can now request a Credit on File via email at email@example.com. We will then send you a Credit on File receipt via email once we have processed your request.
Please note that the terms and conditions in effect at the time of your new departure date will apply.
2. Cancel your tour
We understand that it may not be possible to reschedule to a later date this year or in 2022, or that simply it is necessary for you to cancel your tour. Therefore, we have amended our normal cancellation policy in light of the current situation.
|30+ Days||Full refund|
|21-29 Days||75% refund|
|15-20 Days||50% refund|
|14 Days or Less||No refund|
- We advise all people travelling anywhere to have comprehensive travel insurance that will cover medical expenses, travel costs, and cancellation fees. We would of course assist in producing any required documentation as required for an insurance claim.
- We recommend checking with your insurance company if they have a Government Travel Advice Benefit (or similar) which you can add to your policy.
- In addition, we advise that clients check with their own insurance companies for all related travel cover including flights and any additional accommodation outside of your Wild N Happy tour.
How do I request a cancellation? You can now request a cancellation via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you a cancellation receipt via email once we have processed your cancellation.
How To Contact Us?
If you have any concerns about your upcoming tour, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Telephone: +353 (0)86 3890171
Address: Curragh House, Curragh, Aghadoe, Killarney, V93C2C3, Co. Kerry, Ireland.
PLEASE NOTE: Our office hours are MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 8am-6pm GMT. If you can only call before or after these hours, please leave a message with your contact details and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you for taking the time to read through this document and as highlighted above, we will continue to evaluate the situation and we will follow the advice issued by the recommended national and international bodies. If there are any major changes, we will let you know.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
Managing Director – Wild N Happy Travel