CAREERS AT WILD N HAPPY
Do you want to join a dynamic adventure travel company that offers unique travel experiences? Do you want to work in a fun, adventurous work environment, where you can showcase your passion for travel and help inspire other to explore and experience the real Ireland.
Well, if that’s what you are looking for, then why not take a look at our current available jobs positions at Wild N Happy team and hopefully we can make your dream job come true. Please see all job positions available below:
Become a Wild N Happy Driver-Guide that involves you showcasing the very best destinations and experiences that Ireland has to offer.
Be part of a dynamic team, utilizing a personal passion for travel and company resources to create the best experience for our customers whilst they explore and experience Ireland. We want our clients to discover the real Ireland and not see it just from a bus window.
We place great emphasis on providing a wide range of high quality activity, culture and ecological experiences that are specially designed to suit the needs and abilities of our clients. From climbing mountains, kayaking adventures on mystical lakes, cycling in national parks, historical and wildlife tours, we want you to be part of a vibrant team that will provide our clients with a real sense of adventure and above all a memory of Ireland that will last forever.
TERM OF CONTRACT
Part and Full Time Positions Available
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Hold a valid Class D or D1 Passenger Carrying Vehicle License
- Travel industry course and/or direct experience within the travel, hospitality, or retail industry
- Personal and/or professional travel experience to Wild N Happy Destinations
- Experience working with computer booking systems or customer resource management systems
- Experience with telephone based customer service
- Experience in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel) and Google applications
- Well-rounded travel experience and good natured – a people’s person that is fun, personable, informative, knowledgeable, punctual, reliable and with good interpersonal skills.
OTHER SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Excellent phone manner and technique
- Ability to work under pressure while maintaining accuracy
- Ability to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- High standards of customer service
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- An understanding of and commitment to our Responsible Travel philosophy
- Friendly, flexible, adaptable Team player Responsible and reliable
- Passion for travel in the Wild N Happy style
- Ability to use multiple programs and online tools concurrently to access booking and product information
- Excellent customer service and product knowledge
- Politely and informatively respond to all customer inquiries and requests by phone, email or verbally within the same business day
- Participate in in-house product training sessions
- Achieve high scores on service and knowledge survey
- Treat every specialist’s customer as you would your own
- Handle complaint and conflict situations using best practice guidelines
- Excellent internal communication
- Efficiently communicate client questions to Wild N Happy offices to ensure the smoothest possible response (pleasant and clear language with specific call to action)
- Save new operations/tour information in a central folder and communicate updates with co-workers
- Advise on required updates to tour notes and website
- Keep up-to-date with Company communication through email
DUTIES WHILE ON TOUR
Pre daily tour:
- Preparation of vehicle for tour
- Mechanical Check – following check list
- Ensure it is clean, first aid kit, tool kit, cleaning equipment, etc.
- Safety and contentment of groups of passengers
On daily tour:
- Loading passengers and luggage each morning
- Comprehensive delivery of tour information e.g. history, culture, etc.
- Organizing activities and alternative excursions on tour
- Accompanying passengers on walks, on beaches, etc.
- Driving vehicle
- Checking in passengers to accommodations at end of each day.
Post daily tour:
- Cleaning vehicle inside and out
- Post tour vehicle checks
- Uploading photos of tour taking that day
- Post daily tour review
SALES & MARKETING SUPPORT
- Attend monthly sales and marketing meetings to learn about promotions and marketing for the month ahead
- Actively support marketing campaigns and enthusiastically communicate to clients
- Attend events as requested and happily share Wild N Happy with prospective passengers
- Provide feedback to sales & marketing team on campaign results and customer response to campaigns
Please provide a cover letter with your application (this is your chance to showcase your personality and communication skills). Applications without a cover letter or travel experience will not be considered. Only candidates with a valid work permit and who hold a D or D1 bus license and CPC’s will be considered for this role.
If you are looking for work for the 2021-2022 season, and you don’t have the license, but are planning to attain it, then please send in your details. Send application to: firstname.lastname@example.org