Wild ‘N’ Happy provides a guided “hop-on hop-off” bus network around Ireland. What does this mean?
You choose a Travel Pass, then, make your way around its travel route in the time that suits you. “Hop” off the bus at designated locations en route to stay longer, visit friends or even work for a while. Then “hop” back on again. It is that simple!
If you don’t have a lot of time to explore and experience, then you don’t have to “hop off” – you can also use your Wild ‘N’ Happy Travel Pass like a tour and complete the itinerary in its “Minimum Days”. With this, you will still enjoy outstanding locations and unique attractions around Ireland.
Wild ‘N’ Happy is NOT an A to B bus service! We make stops along the way to show you Ireland’s spectacular scenery, explore its mesmerizing landscapes, discover its wild nature and experience its vibrant and unique culture. How about that for an experience!!
All Travel Passes are fully guided. Our Wild ‘N’ Happy driver-guide is a fountain of knowledge and can book any activities and accommodation for you. You are also welcome to organize it your way and be completely independent.
- Wild ‘N’ Happy Luxury Bus Transport
- The flexibility to hop on/off at designated locations en route
- Driver-guide – with invaluable local knowledge, entertaining commentary and the ability to book accommodation and activities on your behalf
- Opportunity to meet like-minded travelers (and if you want a change of group, then just hop-off and catch up with the next bus that comes along!)
- Special discounts and deals on activities
What’s not included?
- Cost of your accommodation and activities. These can be booked via your driver-guide, often at an exclusive Wild ‘N’ Happy discount price!